terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010

MICHAEL JACKSON


BEN

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for With a friend to call my own I'll never be alone And you, my friend will see You've got a friend in me (You've got a friend in me) Ben, you're always running here and there (Here and there) You feel you're not wanted anyway (Anyway) If you ever look behind And don't like what you find There's something you should know You've got a place to go (You've got a place to go) I used to say "I" and "me" Now it's "us", now it's "we" (I used to say "I" and "me" Now it's "us", now it's "we")
Ben, most people would turn you away
(Turn you away) I don't listen to a word they say (A word the say) They don't see you as I do I wish they would try to I'm sure they'd think again If they had a friend like Ben (A friend) Like Ben (Like Ben) Like Ben...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário